Billions of dollars are being made every year on the internet as people get more comfortable making purchases online. This presents the opportunity for ordinary people to make money from the comfort of their own homes.
There are lots of ways to make money online - where there's a service, product or the need for information there is the opportunity to make money.
Some of the ways to earn money online include:
- Affiliate Marketing - this is my favorite and I'm actively involved in this type of business. Affiliate marketing has helped thousands of ordinary people quit their day jobs and earn a full time income from home. Its also produced millionaires and is probably the easiest way to set up a business from home with little or no start up cost. If you want to learn more about affiliate marketing sign up for the free 7 day course.
- Ebay Sales - More than one third of the money made online every year is made on ebay. Ebay is an online auction site where you can set up your own store and sell anything at all from the stuff you have at home that you don't want to brand new items that are hot and in demand.
- Web Design - There's big demand for talented web designers since the face of any online business is a website. A nicely designed website can mean the difference between making no money online and making thousands. Web designers usually get paid from $500 - $5000 per website and even more.
- Freelance Jobs - If you're good at something, then your services might be needed online. Some companies and online businesses need work done probably because they cant do it themselves or need to outsource the work so they can have time to do something else. Advertisers post jobs and you bid on them in a marketplace. The advertiser selects a winning bid and that person is paid when the job is completed. Web design, article writing, proof reading and data entry are some examples of jobs available at freelance sites.
- Get Paid To Write - Websites need content and one of latest ways to make money using the internet is to submit content to websites. This comes in the form of writing short articles and even uploading photos and videos after creating a profile. Sites like Helium and Associated Content pay you for submitting articles.
- Revenue Sharing - Some sites also pay you for participating on their website and will share revenue with you once you set up an account with a third party site that they use to display ads on their site. Adsense revenue sharing is one such example and there are lots of sites now sharing revenue with their members.
- Selling Your Own Product or Service - If you have a product or service that could be particularly useful to a group of people then you can set up a website with an online payment processor and sell your product. Lots of people are making good money selling ebooks and software online. These are popular because they are instantly downloadable.
These are just 7 of the ways you can make money using the internet from home. There are more ways but these are by far the most popular. Be careful though, not every one is honest and there are a lot of scams out there. If you don't do the proper research you could end up disappointed.
Hopefully that doesnt' happen to you.