Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Work From Home - No Experience Necessary

A college degree certainly helps these days if you need a job and while I am all for higher learning it is not necessary at all if you are looking to work online.

As a matter of fact, making money from the internet is perfect for someone who did not go to college or doesn't have the qualifications to get a high paying job.

I decided that I wasn't going to college because I just was fed up of school, and turns out I found what I wanted to do with my life was to become an internet marketer. Knowing that some internet marketers make multi-millions per year helped me make up my mind.

Everything can be learned and if you have patience and determination then you can potentially go on to earn more than some college graduates make in a year.

Also being a complete beginner is ok. At Wealthy Affiliate, there are people who join as complete beginners and go on to post some amazing success stories in the members forum. And I was a complete beginner once as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment