Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stay Far Away From Google Cash Kits

Here at Honest Home Income, I really want people to be able to earn money online without getting scammed.

So one of my responsibilities is to warn you about any scams that are out there. I encourage you to ask questions whenever you come across any questionable. You can leave a comment at the end of this blog post or if you're signed up to the newsletter send me an email.

One of the scams that I've been coming across lately...too often is the Google Money Systems or Google cash kits. They're known by a lot of names and are very misleading in their advertising. There are quite a bit of people who claim to be getting results with the Google Money kits but their aim is really to get you to sign up for the kits.

Here's an in depth review of the Google Money System scam where you can find out a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment